A little table to how to get rid of all that negative self-talk. We have to learn look at the good in situations too, instead of dwelling on things we can’t change- because you know what? We may not be able to change what is happening but we CAN change how we view it!
Always post the rules. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write your questions. Tag 11 people and link them to the post. Actually tell them you’ve tagged them
I was tagged by ivoryforest
1. If you could live in any fictional universe, which one would you choose?
It’s a question for a longer consideration. Many are tempting. I would probably marysue myself and pick the universe from Jacek Dukaj’s Perfect Imperfection, which I already placed some of mine characters in. It amazes me.
2. If you could give one advice to live by to your younger self, what would you say?
Don’t hesitate to try new things. Travel as much as you can, while your roots didn’t grow too deep.
3. What is your ideal morning like?
7 am, having coffee on the backyard stairs, listening to birds and watching the nature. Every morning in the warmer months can be perfect like this <3
4.Which room in your house you wish to be bigger?
Each! The size of my house is a compromise between the space and having to keep it clean. I wish each room was a tad bigger and that there was a glass roof or larger windows in the livingrom *__* Maybe one day…
5. What is your favourite cuisine?
Generally speaking, south-european, from Spain to Turkey.
6. What book would you like to see made into movie?
I would love to see a really well made Witcher, because what’s already been made, the movie and the TV-series, just sucks. Also, English translations of the books are so poor, it makes me want to cry in shame.
I would also not oppose to Sapkowski’s Hussite trilogy filmed.
Anything of Dukaj. Do I have to mention my fave book? :P
7. House chore you dislike doing the most?
Dusting if there are many small items to remove and arrange again.
8. If you could have any fictional character as your brother/sister, which one would it be?
I could write a book on this topic :P
9. If someone suddenly gave you amount of money equaling to your month’s budget, what would you spend it on?
House renovations. Kitchen & pantry equipment.
10. What song have you been humming recently?
Hopefully no mainstream shit overheard while shopping :P Oh, lately it’s been some old old stuff, Sonic Youth’s Experimental jet-set album
1. Descibe your way to work/school. If you work at home, describe the route you take most often for any other reason.
2. What does your favorite pair of shoes look like?
3. What do you tend to be forgetful about?
4. How much place do books take in your house?
5. What is your favorite thing that you made yourself?
6. What is the fruit you dislike?
7. Which languages do you speak?
8. Is it easy to make you laugh?
9. Would you rather have no computer or no telephone?
10. You have to trade one of your dolls for one of mine :3 which would those be? XD
Or feel free to tag yourself ;)
LOOK AT HOW THESE HEARTS ARE BEATING FOR YOU!!! <3
i’ve decided to host a new giveaway as a little celebration for my 2500 follower mark! can you imagine what a huge milestone this is for me. it’s insane. i’m so happy about it!
this time i’ve decided upon choosing only one winner, as the prize will be a full painting and probably take me some time to do. the examples featured are made with different levels of details and speed, but they’re all what i would call a “full painting”.
the winner may choose only a portrait, but i’m fully capable of doing a bigger piece with more details + background, as well as featuring more than one character if it’s what the winner wishes! additional details will obviously be discussed between the two of us.
HOW IT WORKS
- you may reblog + like this as many times as you wish. the more you reblog it, the bigger your chance of winning! (please be considerate and don’t spam your followers though! that’d be.. unfortunate.)
- the contest will up for roughly a month. IT ENDS THE 17th OF MAY
- please be following me! this is a chance for followers only.
- i’ll announce the winner as soon as i have heard back from them. so be sure to have your askbox open so i can contact you!
- the winner will be selected randomly, using a random generator.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! AND GOOD LUCK! -BLOWS KISSES-
trinket on Flickr.
Almost 80 cm of resin, perfect dust collector ;)
I really want a setup like this someday…the Bloggess has her dolls arranged so beautifully and I’m crazy jealous. How she keeps her cats from knocking them all down, I have no idea.
I have a cat too and he’s not interested in dolls. He’s also not allowed to be on furniture, unless it’s a window sill or one area of my desk, where his food bowl is. So it’s a mix of persistency with house rules and the cat’s disinterest in objects bigger than 3 inches ;)
And that’s a beautiful dolled-up house you linked to :)